Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Side Bet is ON!! (Darci)

So I went back and dug out the rules Terry had generated A LONG time ago. How do these look??
I am in. Ian I still owe you 10.00 from last time--or do you want to go double or nothing? I have hit the warped wall (Ninja Warrior reference there). I have slammed against it and am back sliding... I thought going back to work was going to help not hurt my cause. Unfortunately, no group of people knows how to snack themselves stupid like nurses.....except law enforcement. Oh wait.....

1. No fast food; i.e. anyplace that serves food on a tray (McDs, Taco Hell, mall food, etc). Acceptable places are Subway, Applebee's, Olive Garden, etc but only if out with friends/family or business related meal.
2. No candy bars or sweets; i.e. no milky ways at the Wal-Mart check out isle (my guilty vice), no snack when getting gas, no CANDY!!!
3. No baked goods; i.e. cake, cookies, doughnuts, muffins, etc.
4. No frozen pizza, ice cream, ; self explanitory.
5. A workout or any form of exercise at least 3 times a week; i.e. at the gym, on a home bike, tredmill, or elliptical, a brisk walk at the mall (random shopping doesn't count, must be at least constant walking)Anyone who wants in puts up $10, we will be on the honor system, and post if you are in or out.

However, in my opinion we should get a pass on Easter Sunday. Holidays shouldn't count. Any other opinions?

No comments: